As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CMON #ad
Cthulu: Death May Die Board/ Horror/ Mystery/ Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 90-120 Minutes | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- A new scenario every time: with multiple Investigators, story boxes, and a pair of Elder Gods to vanquish, no two games are ever the same. Horror game: the cultists have been painstakingly preparing for this moment for quite some time. But if they can collect enough clues to find a weakness or alter the ritual just enough to cause one, they can blast the god to death before it gets a true foothold in the world.
Working together, players will fight cultists, search for answers, and try to keep their already-broken minds from warping even further.
An elder god, giving them the knowledge necessary to awaken it and bring it into our own world, a being adrift in a different dimension, has reached out into their minds, unleashing its hellish powers on the unsuspecting populace.
Mystery game: investigators work to defeat an elder god that is being summoned to Earth. Average playtime is approximately 90 to 120 minutes. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling horror adventure game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Cooperative mystery game: players must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping the evil about to be unleashed on the world. They are running late, as the summoning ritual is already underway.
2. LEGO #ad
Featuring Classic Figures and Han Solo's Iconic Ship, Best Gift for Adults, LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Millennium Falcon 75192, Expert Building Set and Starship Model Kit, Movie Collectible #adLEGO #ad
- Interactive interior - features a main hold seating area, combat remote training helmet, Dejarik holographic game, and engineering station with turning seat. Ultimate build - defend the galaxy and build the largest lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon to date! The perfect set for adult Star Wars fans and expert builders, inspiring hours of play recreating the films or can be displayed as a collectible toy model.
Classic characters - the millennium falcon is built with 7, princess leia and c-3pO, plus Star Wars Episode VII/VIII crew minifigures: Older Han Solo, 541 pieces and includes two crews of minifigures - Han Solo, Chewbacca, Rey and Finn.
Rear compartment features the engine room with hyperdrive and 2 escape Pod hatches.
Detailed exterior - features include detailed removable hull panels, lowering boarding ramp, 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, concealed blaster cannon, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes. Dimensions - measures over 8 inches 21cm high, 33 inches 84cm long and 22 inches 56cm wide Builders can slide the panel to reveal the concealed blaster cannon and turn classic Leia’s and Han’s head to reveal their breathing mask decorations.
3. Death May Die #ad
CMON: Death May Die: R'lyeh Rising Board Game Expansion KICKSTARTER Exclusive #adDeath May Die #ad
- In r'lyeh rising, the ritual has already been completed. You must stop Cthulhu before he enters our world! R'lyeh rising comes with its own mythos deck featuring additional Monster summoning and unspeakable events generated by Cthulhu’s presence.
Cthulhu’s appearance is imminent. R'lyeh rising is a wholly unique episode, the epic finale to death May Die, Discovery cards, but also drastic changes to the game's base rules, not only bringing its own set of tokens, and mythos cards, monster cards, as the figures move and act freely upon the behemoth's rocky base.
With figures moving freely upon the terrain with the aid of a movement ruler.
The world as we know it is doomed. Investigators must defeat cthulhu one stage at a time, like a regular Elder One fight - except they may only attack one area of the Elder One at a time. However, we’ve got one last chance! investigators travel to the realms of R'lyeh itself in an attempt to destroy Cthulhu in transit between the two worlds! In this final episode, the action takes place on cthulhu as the board itself.
4. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Frosthaven Board Game #adCephalofair Games #ad
- 30 minutes per player game time. For 1-4 players, Ages 14 plus. Any of the new 16 characters from Frosthaven can be played in the other Gloomhaven games as well. Frosthaven is a stand-alone campaign in a Gloomhaven world, featuring the same game play along with some new twists centered gathering and town building.
Characters from gloomhaven, forgotten circles and Jaws of the lion are fully playable in this game.
5. CMON #ad
CMON Cthulu: Death May Die YOG-Sothoth Board Game Expansion | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 90-120 Minutes | Made #adCMON #ad
- Investigators will have to deal with many more portals on the board, Wilbur Whateley, creating new dangers during their investigation. Exciting new content: this expansion adds a new elder one as well as its special monster, to the game. For that, its application can be.
The cultists that seek out yog Sothoth’s knowledge don’t do so for enlightenment, Yog Sothoth must be destroyed. And while knowledge, in and of itself, is not dangerous, but to push forward their nefarious schemes. Players can combine it with any Episode from the core box or expansions.
Average playtime is approximately 90 to 120 minutes. You will need the cthulu: Death May Die Base Game in order to play with this expansion. This is an expansion to cthulu: death may die: this is not a complete experience. Cooperative mystery game: investigators must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping the evil about to be unleashed on the world.
Working together, players will fight cultists, search for answers, and try to keep their already-broken minds from warping even further. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling horror adventure game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. It is simply the knower of all things. Horror game: yog sothoth is not interested in destruction or conquest.
6. Rebel #ad
5 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Rebel, Nemesis Board Game | Sci-Fi Horror | Miniatures | Strategy | Cooperative Adventure Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1 #adRebel #ad
- Randomized setup of room layouts, infection, combat, and more ensure that no two games are ever the same. Players work together but watch out because each of them has their own agenda on this infested ship. Survival board game: the crew wakes up from hibernation to find a critical system failure that they must find and repair to safely return to Earth.
When faced with ultimate horror, will you trust your crewmates? Nemesis is the ultimate cooperative board game. To make matters worse, you can hear noises in the vast corridors of the ship that sound unlike anything you have heard before.
Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling survival game is designed for 1 to 5 players. Unique game experience each play: clever immersive rules include cooperation, enemies, objectives, bluffing and back-stabbing making each game an exciting science fiction horror adventure.
Average playtime is approximately 1 to 2 hours. Detailed miniatures: game includes 26 high quality miniature figures and over 500 detailed game components that fully immerse you into the sci-fi horror. The problem? One crew member is dead. Making it the perfect two player board game for ages 14+. Somebody ripped open his hibernation pod and pulled his body out.
7. Asmodee #ad
8905, Asmodee | Cthulhu Death May Die | Board Game, 1-5 Players, 14+ Years, Italian Edition #adAsmodee #ad
- Cthulhu: death may die is a fast-paced collaborative board game for 1-5 players, set in the distressing Lovecraftian universe. Then you have to stop the ritual to temporarily make the Great Ancient vulnerable.
Italian edition. 45 finely carved plastic miniatures, 2 servo cards, 1 rule, 17 double-sided cards, 8 large antique cards, 90 face-up cards, 6 episode cards, 8 special dice, 1 story plan, 3 0 plastic markers, 10 investigator cards, 5 colored bases, 12 madness cards, 6 monster cards, 64 myth cards, 147 counters.
And kill him. It's probably a one-way trip, but you're ready to go. Number of players: 1-5 | recommended age: 14+ | average duration: 90-120 min.
Isn't it. You will have to uncover and solve the mysteries of six different narrative episodes using your unique combinations of skill and madness, fighting a wide range of terrible Myth monsters. To defeat the supernatural horrors coming from beyond space and time, you will have to embrace madness and make team play. Yes, even death can die.
8. Edge Entertainment #ad
Edge Entertainment-Cthulhu: Death May Die Season 2, Colour Eecmcd02 Spanish Language #adEdge Entertainment #ad
- Notice for sailors: you are not. Season 2 expands cthulhu's action: death may die bringing terror and madness to new heights; this expansion includes 10 researchers and 6 episodes, as well as a variety of new and horrifying monsters to face – all fully compatible with the primal and researchers of the basic game.
Contains: 27 large detail plastic miniatures 8 pieces of double-sided board, 6 episode cards, 10 researcher boards, 6 monster cards, 48 myth cards, 90 discovery cards, and 68 chips.
From chicago to hollywood, season 2 episodes will transport you to a perverse reformulation of lovecraft America where sectarians know the existence of reckless researchers, so now weigh intricate plans in order to hide and carry out their horrible rituals. You've stopped the primal once, but you're ready for a new season of madness.